StoreStash Competition Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: StoreStash (PTY) Ltd (company no. 2014/105218/07) whose registered office is at Stand 577 Eagle Canyon Golf Estate, 3 Blueberry Street, Honeydew, Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2170.
The competition is only open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The steps detailed in the image/post/advert must be completed for the entry to be confirmed.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via The Competition will be run on the social media pages/adverts located at:
Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/StoreStash/), Twitter(https://twitter.com/StoreStash), LinkedIn(https://www.linkedin.com/company/storestash?trk=biz-companies-cym) and YouTube(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84yPgN7Qz8PiNhu1L7bdWQ)
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 20 May 2017. After this date, then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1) Like the StoreStash Facebook page located at
2) Sign Up on for either a free or paid package OR come visit us at one of our stalls and register with us at the 2017 Rand Show JHB (14-23 April) or at Geekfest JHB 2017 (13-14 May).
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
At random by StoreStash (PTY) Ltd staff/representatives as they see fit.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Additional Terms & Conditions that apply:
StoreStash (PTY) Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner. The decision is final.
StoreStash (PTY) Ltd decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be have liked the following page to be considered:
StoreStash (PTY) Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
StoreStash (PTY) Ltd] also reserves the right to cancel the competition or withhold the prize if circumstances arise outside of its control.
If you have any question please contact us via email on: email@example.com